'73 window motors

Thanks to all who responded re: window motor problem.  My wife and I have
reluctantly decided to sell the '73 (I was more reluctant than she) so I
will not be fixing that L/R door window now.  Look for this car to be on
eBay sometime next week.  Here is a preview: '73 Imperial LeBaron 4dr HT,
blue over blue (regal blue metallic) with blue cloth interior, ABS (Chrysler
Sure-Brake), dual a/c, cruise, Power Vent windows, AM/FM/8 track, etc. etc.
etc. Thanks! Hopefully I will be able to acquire another Imperial soon.
Randy
'73 LeBaron