Part # for gas tank sending unit

Good morning, folks:

     I have tried several times, but am unable to get into the PARTS LIST
for numbers.  Possibly, I am more than a little "computer challenged."
Probably am lucky to get this far into the age of science, as I am stuck in
the 1960's.

     The part number which I seek is for the gas tank sending unit for the
1964 Imperial.

     Several people have mentioned of getting one for me, and one person has
even volunteered to donate one to me. I have replaced the gas gauge (in the
instrument cluster) -- it wasn't as difficult as some expressed!  The
electrical connections have been checked, with no errors found.  On occasion
-- but rarely -- the gauge will work (to a degree) for a few minutes.
Nearly all comments have been to replace the sending unit.  With the new
part, I know that I will have to remove the tank to replace the sending unit
as it 'snap-twists' into place.

     Therefore, if ANYONE will advise me of the proper part number, I will
go from there.  Please contact me OFF-LINE; email to maybe@xxxxxxxxxxx
THANK YOU ALL for your understanding, and help.  Later,   ne