Headlight doors for a 74

Hey list!
On my 74 lebaron, the right headlight door shuts too tight and the left
one doesn't shut enough.  Every now and then, the doors will not open
when I turn the lights on because the door on the right is so tight it's
jamming the motor.  I have to open the hood and turn the manual crank
slightly so it opens the doors.  Anyway, I was wondering if there is a
way to adjust the tension of the motor or the doors so it will not jam
anymore.  If you have any suggestions, they would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.

        ~Zack Morton~
        '74 Lebaron