From: Leslie
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 7:16 PM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome a new member John Moran

New Subscriber(s): John Moran
Email Address is: jdmoran2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Fort Wayne,IN

Car(s) owned: None currently, last one was a 1957 2Dr Hardtop {Pink!)

Self-Introduction: I am a long time MOPAR fan. I was raised on a diet of
Chrysler products, Plymouths, Dodges, DeSotos and Chryslers. I lived with my
grandparents for 18 years and Grandpa was a rural route mail carrier.

He traded cars every two years. I believe his first Plymouth was a
1929 model after driving Fords and Pontiacs. He never drove anything
but Chrysler products after that. I got to go with him when he drove new
models and when he picked up his new cars etc.

Anyway, I've owned some 15 MOPARS, mostly Plymouths but also the above
1957 Imperial, 1955 DeSoto. I'm slowly looking for a 55 Imperial at
present.