Jim Byers - Thanx/ CU @ Carlisle!

Hi IML/OIC:

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the nice welcome-
back messages (online and privately) - both from folks
who knew me in the '90's, and from those who joined
after I was long gone.  It just reinforces for me what
a special breed of people it is that are drawn to
Imperials - strictly top-shelf, like the cars
themselves! :-)

I'm going up to the Carlisle Meet early on Saturday,
so I'm looking forward to seeing old IML friends, and
meeting new ones!  Who knows, maybe I'll meet the
Imperial of my dreams... accross a crowded show-field,
wearing a 'For Sale' sign as a corsage (LOL)!

Sincerely,
Jim Byers