TEST Posting - 2nd Try

Leslie,

I am going to send both you and the IML list a "TEST" posting from my Yahoo account.  Then again, we can wait and see!  The only problem I forsee is that my Yahoo account may not be able to handle the volume the this list generates.  Is it posable to recieve info at one address only and send from another address?

“TEST Posting”

John A. Shuty

banjoman_30004@xxxxxxxxx

Do You Yahoo!?