64 Imperial brakes

Hello to all, I own a 1964 Crown that needs some minor repairs.  Any help
and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Brakes?
Can someone advise on how to remove the rear drums.
The brakes are also very sensitive.  If I barely touch the pedal the front
brakes really grab, and just about send me through the windshield.  Any
advise?

You can contact me privately at dale.olson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your help in advance,

Dale