Imp at Grandaddy's

Hi,

Last Saturday I was passing through Hannibal, NY, and just outside of town,
at the crossing of Routes 3 and 104 there was a car show at a place called
'Granddaddy's'.  There was a white, late 60's Imperial there.  I was
wondering if it belonged to anyone in the club?  From the road it looked to
be in nice shape.

I couldn't stop to look, as we were on the way home and my family did not
want to stop.  8-(

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

83 Imp, beige, wire wheel covers,