DERBY

In a message dated 7/7/2002 7:17:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time, msijg@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Ok, dont anyone laugh but can someone tell me what "Derby" is? >>

Janelle,
The terms "Derby", "Demo" and "Demo Derby" all refer to a Demolition Derby,
which is looked upon by some as entertainment. There are a few variations,
but in general a bunch of cars are in an arena situation and the object is to
inflict as much damage to other cars while avoiding and minimizing damage to
your own car. Last car running being the winner, if you can call it that!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT