2002 Cascade Loop Tour

We just walked in the door from the second annual Cascade Loop Tour, 700-odd miles of caravaning and camaraderie with Imperial owners and related MoPar cousins.  Loren did his usual expert job of organizing and keeping herd on everyone so we would be driving when we should be instead of standing around talking Imperials.

We had as many as nine cars in our caravan, including the customary patriotic red, white and blue convertibles.  Loren took many pix and will no doubt post a full report.

If you live in the Pacific Northwest, or the west coast, or plan on visiting some summer, you're welcome to participate in our 4th of July tour.

For those of you too far away, we encourage you to plan your own driving tour.  It's a lot more fun than driving somewhere and then standing around polishing your car.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA