67 vapor lock?+Freeze 12 Boom!

At 11:30 AM 7/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>...also,
>Steve the Albanian recommended an aluminum intake
>manifold, which his '75 (Still for sale BTW, to anyone
>interested, and a very finely maintained vehicle) has.

Steve and Mike, aluminium has about 3 times the heat conductivity of cast
iron.  It should make your problem worse.

However, I liked the carburetor float suggestion.  In fact, that could be
where my problem is (although, I do not have vapor lock).  But then again,
that would probably affect both banks more or less evenly.

D^2