Demo derby guys

My one and only run in with demo guys involved a  68 Crown that had come
from North Dakota.
 What a beautiful car it had been!
 It made me sick that this haze green hardtop with a rust free  body and
beautiful paint had been gutted for a derby.
   All the derby guy would tell me is that he had bought it from an "old
person " in a small town  near Fargo

 I tried to buy / swap  what was left on the car with what I needed for my
67 , but the owner didn't want to be bothered.  This guy seemed  to take
particular delight in the fact that he was going to derby an extra nice
Imperial.

                                        Clay Smith
                                       67 Crown Coupe