From: A. Foster <monkeypuzzle1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 05, 2002 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1969 for sale

mo jo;
I for one didn't know that you had a 1969 for sale, probably no one else on
the list did either. I have no objection to selling cars outside of the club
site but be careful who you sell to. For example, if a guy responds to your
ad and starts talking 'Cuda this, and Charger that, get rid of him. He's not
interested in your beauty, he's interested in it's engine. I don't know how
you would pick out a derby boy in regular conversation but just ask what he
intends to do with your car. He will either tell you straight on that he
wants to derby it or hum and haw for a  minute and act evasive, either way
wait for the next customer to come along.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing a Left side Taillight bezel and other trim parts.