'59 Imperial vs Cadillac

Today when I arrived at work there was a '59 Cadillac in the parking lot, and
several employees waiting to point it out to me. I went and checked it out,
but found it to be very boring compared to my '59 Imperial. The interior as
well as the exterior severely lacked the style, grace, and elegance of my
Imperial. I was disappointed that I didn't drive the Imperial to work, but I
will tomorrow, and if that Caddy is still there, I will park next to it and
show them what real class is!
Bill '59 Crown