Kantor Auto Supplies

I received the 2002 spring catalog for Kantor Auto and saw a fair amount of
Imperial parts that I am interested in purchasing, namely a suspension kit
that should fit my 65. Has anyone on the list purchased the kit before. What
is your experience with this retailer. Thought I should ask before plunking
down the $$. Thanks.

Mark T. Boehme
65 Crown
925-671-3160