Please WELCOME A New Member, David Munson (1963)

Please WELCOME A New Member, David Munson (1963)

New Subscriber(s): David Munson
Email Address is: davidmunson30@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: London England UK

Car(s) owned: 1963 Crown Convertible Dark Silver/Black interior lived most
of its life in I believe San-Jose Calif The most fantastic car to drive mine
for 11 years now.

Self-Introduction: I'm 55 years old, live just outside London in the United
Kingdom.
Iam the secretary / treasurer of the oldest American car club, or just about
in the UK I have also a 300 sport hardtop 1962 in pieces and a 83 Le-Baron
convertible/Mark Cross, Ive had lots of American cars over the years but I
love my 63 to bits.
 As we say in England it's the dogs B------s.