Also a Happy 4th of July to you all

Hi all..

Mitch beat me to it, but I also want to repeat his  message, a Happy 4th of
July to all of you.  Take a moment and reflect on the fact that even with
the problems that exist out there, theres still not a better place to be!
While we may not have everything we want or have a system thats perfect, we
have the freedom to succeed if we choose, to complain if we see fit, and can
at least agree to disagree!   Thanks to all of you folks out there who wear
or have worn a uniform and have risked the ultimate for us.

Mandatory Imperial content, will be doing the annual wash and vacuum and
maybe even clean the glass in anticipation of the Cascade Loop tomorrow and
some " maximum torque accelerations " very very early in the morning to
further test the new trans mount I got from Steve Charette :)

Take care everyone

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe