Private Replies

I have been chastised for not replying privately on my Swivel Seat quest.  Just now, I sent a private reply to and IMLer who responding to my paint color code question. The address used didn't work.  That happened several times during the swivel seat messages.

So, my point is that private responses do not always work because of problems with the printed addresses on the messages themselves.  Hence, what some consider extra stuff ends up on the whole group list.

Ahem!

Henry in Berkeley