More Imperial travels + I need a window!

More Imperial travels + I need a window!

Once more into the breach my friends, once more into
the breach...

Tomorrow post work I am leaving in old Silver the
Impfral (the bottom leg of the 'E' and the "I" are
missing from the grille) to motor from Washington,
D.C. to Albany, NY.  You can chart my progress using
Mapquest.  ;)

I scrambled to get the back doors together tonight,
and the sanded and stained wood accents look
outstanding!  The chrome, succumbed to years of
neglect, now sparkles anew after a few minutes with
Eagle 1 NEVR-DULL.  I can't wait to do the front
doors!

The only problem is the rear passenger side window.
It goes up and down, but not very well.  The window
seems to hit the front of the door channel on its
decent, and catch on it on the way up.  Its bad; I
unplugged the switch so the window can't be moved.  I
think I may need a new window- I had tried to glue it
back into the bottom bracket and I may have misaligned
it.  Also, one of the double-roller guides on the
metal bracket is broken.  This could possibly be
causing my alignment problem.

Does anyone have a spare rear passenger side window
assembly for a '67 (or, I assume, a '68) 4 door in
good shape they'd be willing to sell?  I'll be at
Carlisle...maybe there'll be one there?

--Mike

=====
--Mike Pittinaro