Paint Color Help??

Two or three months ago, there was an e-mail that gave the name of a paint shop or paint person who could supply samples of Imperial colors going from the original color chart and recoding to the modern color coat/clear coat system.  This was not a mixing from the color chart but gong from code to code, if my memory serves me well.

I am getting ready to get the color for my 60 Imperial convert.  This time, Dusk Mauve, is the name.  As I recall, Dawn Mauve is a very light lilac color(to my eye) and the Dusk Mauve is more of a rosy light magenta color.  The color used on the ad that says, "Enter--Imperial for 1960"  with a Lebaron hardtop in the spread.

Anyone remember the contact for these colors as asked above???  Of does anyone have the current formula for the color I am speaking of???

All leads/info appreciated.

Many thanks,  Henry Hopkins, Berkeley, CA 61/60