Cracked Leather Interior

> Now if I can just replace my cracked leather interior by this weekend.....
>
> Ken Miller
> 61 convert (and a very jealous 67 convert waiting in the garage)

Don't even think about it.

Hey Ken,

Just kidding of course, and I'll bet you are too.

Where do you want to meet us in Portland. Roger suggested the Burger King in
Troutdale. Some of us will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express on Hayden
Island so you could meet us there. Where should be expect you?

Start time on Friday from Hayden Island will be about 9:00 AM.

I've got maps printing at the office of the first day route. It looks like
we'll be arriving in Bend late in the afternoon or early in the evening.

Tomorrow I'll print out the rest of the maps and get Roam'n Red a
transmission service and oil change courtesy of my son at the local Dodge
Dealer.

Then its time to change a valve cover gasket and stop the oil leak so I'll
be ready for the Loop.

Looks like we are going to have a very interesting group this year
consisting of people who made some or all of last year's Loop.

Loren