Imperials for sale

 Speaking of customs did anyone else spot that 1970 Imperial two door? The car
needs a new paint job, has Kragar type rims, a custom grille, and a special
Herb Tarlek custom interior with crushed velvet. Yeeck!!! He also wants
$10,000. Any takers?
Best Regards

---------

You missed the sporty "Camaro-esq" outside rearview mirrors, and rivet-on body
side molding.

Sadly, this is the condition of most every Imperial and C-body I see at the
cruise nights. At least the $10,000 asking price should keep the derby guys
away!

Carmine F.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8