Cascade Loop- NW Gathering July 5-7

We're getting ready to go.  Replaced the power antenna on
the '81 with a superceded one from Ma MoPar.  I was a little
worried, but ended up pleasantly surprised that they'd
thought of everything.  A short pigtail to connect the old
style lead to the new one, new support brackets, etc.  Seems
simple, but it sure helps when everything is thought out
like that.  Guess who made the original one... Delco!

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth,
'73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA