Cascade Loop- NW Gathering July 5-7

Hi All,

The Cascade loop is fast approaching.   Loren, Erik and I will all be
arriving in Portland on July 4th and spending the night.
 Holiday Inn Express on Hayden Island

We'll be leaving from there on Friday morning.  Nows the time to make your
plans! For full details of where we're driving, and where we are staying,
and to see some pictures of last years event go to:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Cascade.htm

We had a blast last year, this is the event you don't want to miss... Join
us for all of it or part of it....

If you need to catch up with us.  Call 541 999 1493

Leslie  '67 Sedan
(68 Phord LTD Wagon  - Running Loop)