shocks for an '83

I've gotten spoiled driving my Imperial and Riviera.  Both are wonderfully
smooth-riding cars (they'd better be, since they weigh in at 4,500+ lbs.!), so
much so that my poor Cordoba seems to ride like a Hyundai.  I realized that
the shocks on the Cordoba were installed some 45,000 miles ago.

I'd like the Cordoba to ride as smoothly as the '59 Imperial, but I'd settle
for an '83 Imperial ride.  I understand that KB shocks seem to be those of
choice for some years of Imps, but what are the best ones for the early '80s
models?  I'd like to be able to enjoy riding in the Cordoba again, even if it
isn't an Imperial!

Sorry if this isn't strictly speaking directly related to Imperials, but I'm
sure those owners of these years would also be interested.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera
1983 Chrysler Cordoba