fresh air intake drain on a 60

On my '60, it wasn't the drain so much as the seal on
the plenum where the fresh air passes through the
firewall into the car.  I had to re-seal this area to
stop the leaks.

P.S.  At that time I also installed some fine black
screening behind the chrome intake grills so no more
debris would get in to stop up the drains.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible
66 LeBaron