A cautionary tale

Last March when the headlight switch decided to short out and eliminate
the tail lights on my '67 coupe I went to the emergency flashers for a
back up ---- well guess what the emergency flashers after prolonged use
burned up the turn signal switch thru which the brake lights run. So long
story short - the minute the head light switch starts getting fussy get
rid of it or fix it somehow because if u are stuck out in the middle of
nowhere with no running lights the flashers will eat up your wallet in a
hurry.

Marc

'67 Crown Coupe