Fire possibility from 6V solenoid??

somewhere back in the cob-webs of my  mind,I seem to remember someone
using vegatable ,cooking oil, instead of hydralic fluid, in a Packard
convertible lift system ????????

dick & jeanette

Ok, all you EE types, I have a serious question.
Steve Charette found a 6V solenoid in the
McMaster-Carr catalog.  Thanks Steve, I missed it.

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Go to item # 4916K11

This is a Pnuematic valve with Buna-N seals.  It is
NOT designed for brake fluid.  Here is the question.
If this thing were to leak, is there any danger of
fire from the solenoid energizing?  I'd hate to burn
the Crown down....  Is there a non flammable fluid
that would subsitute?

I'd THINK that if it will hold air, it will hold
fluid.  This thing is only 24 bucks and I can build
the cylinder for next to nothing so it could be a good
solution for all of us with these hydralic windows
lifts.

Your thoughts please.

Kerry