running ruff

Hi All.
I think I finally found out what the problem is with my 68 Imperial engine.
I took out the distributor to put in new points and when I looked it over I
found out that 4 of the points on the cam are worn out and that 383 will not
fit the 440.
I am going to order a new one today and if this fixes the problem we will be
at C@x with the car next month.
Hope to see you there Bob.