Kerry's Original 54 Imperial for sale, sniff, sniff

Kerry's Original 54 Imperial for sale, sniff, sniff

Well I did it.  After much soul searching, I decided
to put Eisenhower, the amazingly original 54 Custom
Imperial 4dr that lives in my garage, up for sale.  I
just put the ad on the IML classified site.

I will probably live to regret this but I just don't
enjoy the owning and would rather build something and
selling him will finance a couple of restorations.

Ah well, enough maudlin thinking...

A TON of detail photos and text description are
available at:

http://dte.net/57imperial/eisenhower

There is really nothing on the IML classified ad that
is not on the web site.

Many IML'ers have seen and driven this car at various
Anniston and Chattanooga gatherings.

I hope that someone from the IML ends up with this
unique automobile.  I truly believe you will not find
a nicer original car.

Kerryp