Tires for 65 Imperial

Can anyone give me a source for a set of whitewall radial tires for my '65
Crown Convertible? I'd like to the whitewalls to be at least 2" wide. I've
got radials on my 64' Crown coupe and rayon reproduction wide whitewalls on
the convert that are 25 years old. Needless to say the car with the radials
handles much better.