Hydraulic windows on 50 Crown

Well, I did sacrifice a cylinder to see if it can be
fixed.  The manual states it is non repairable.  The
thing is sealed like a tin can and with some work I
got the top end off and poured break fluid all over my
leg and in my shoe.  Oh well at least it won't rust.

The cylinder and piston aren't much.  I could build
one from scratch pretty easy.  the problem is the 6
volt electric solenoid.  It is a single unit and I see
no way to take it apart and I'm sure if I did it would
destroy it in the process.

If anyone knows of a 6V fluid solenoid PLEASE let me
know because if I can handle the off/on aspect of the
mechanism the cylinder is easy.

Again the solenoid simply opens fluid flow when
energized and closes it when not.  It has to be 6V and
it has to be cheap or it will be easier to throw $135
at the problem.  I just hate to give up and spend
money.
Kerryp