Please WELCOME A New Member, Jim Gathmann (1992)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Jim Gathmann (1992)

New Subscriber(s): Jim Gathmann
Email Address is: jim_gathmann@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central NY State

Car(s) owned: Partly a '92.

Self-Introduction: I am a Mopar nut (in general), rised by a family of
people who have been hot rodding Mopars since the 50's.

My current project is a '92 Dodge Dynasty (3.3l v6), which is almost
identical to the 90's imperials.

I am searching for a supercharger- cheap and dirty. My budget for one is
$300 (us) tops... any ideas?