Carlisle registration/tent

Hi All:

THIS year I finally pre-registered for C @ C.  I will be returning with my '64 coupe.  I'm looking forward to seeing all or the returning members and meeting our "first timers".

Hopefully, we have achieved the minimum number of IML participants to qualify for the free tent, but if not, I will again be glad to chip in.  Probably the nicest feature of having the tent last year was that it gave us a spot to converge as a group.

I hope that having our own class will work out better than beore, where we were "splattered" around the show field.  I was the only Engle Imp in my class as '64 was the cut off year.

See you at Carlisle,
Jim Rado