What is Carlisle? was Re: IML: Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carl

What is Carlisle? was Re: IML: Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

--- DKSweetD@xxxxxxx wrote:
> i know i'm sounding stupid again but what is this
> thing all about in Carlisle?

Hey Donna,

You don't sound stupid at all!  It's a valid question.
 In fact, until I went for the first time last year, I
didn't really understand about Carlisle myself.

Each year, the All Chrysler Nationals are held at the
fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA.  This is a HUGE Mopar car
show, and includes a car corral (cars for sale) and
LOTS of vendors with parts, literature, and everything
else you can think of.

To get a better idea, have a look at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Carlisle2001/.
This page includes pictures from my experiences at
Carlisle last year.  Being the nut that I am, I only
took pictures of cars that I like (i.e. Imperials, New
Yorker Broughams, and a select few others), but there
are many, many other Mopars there as well.

Hope to see you there!

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1970 Imperial LeBaron