Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

Hello all,

I've just registered to show my '64 Crown 4-door on
Saturday.  I'm planning to drive up from Washington,
DC for the day.

I'll be glad to pitch in to pay for the tent rental
(if we do get enough registrants to qualify for a free
tent) -- I'm sure it'll be welcome on a warm July day!

I'm especially looking forward to seeing many of the
IML gang from last Spring's Anniston meet (Elijah,
Jeff, Robert, Kerry, Dieter, etc.) again at Carlisle!

Andrew McGilvray