UPDATE: Southern Imperial & Chrysler Meet { Hello }

UPDATE: Southern Imperial & Chrysler Meet { Hello }

Elijah    hi
 would have liked to cruise down  south  {my favored direction } to you guys
but the 55 gets an AC comp. clutch rebuild, all my chrome  from the rear is
being replated  bumper , eyebrows ,ect ;l
Also , I ripped the trunk apart  luckely there are no holes in there but
plenty of rust an loose scale, waiting for por 15 to get  here any time. This
will consume most of the summer month and I don't like use Greyhound bus
service to much .
I will take the Dodge minivan to Carlisle in july, maybe we run into each
other then
Untill then stay healthy and happy.
Sincerely Dieter