1960 Imperial in Houston for sale - From the club website

1960 Imperial in Houston for sale - From the club website

This came in today from the website.

I bet that it's a bargain if people can afford to buy it
just for the rear-end for the purposes of making a couch.

Please read on if interested.  We will post any pictures