Smoking '83 EFI

>leaky valve seals. It is possible that could be the same problem with my '83?

Yes.

>My 92 Ram van with 122K is smoke free, from the exhaus that is!

>Leo H. '83 Still EFI (Smoking though)

The modern-era '88+ small blocks used roller cams, better heads, and a number
of other improvements to the oiling and sealing systems. Better, more modern
materials than the rubber seals featured on your '83 are the reason the '92
isn't leaking.

Carmine F.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8