Please WELCOME A New Member, Don Zimmermann (1964 & 1965)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Don Zimmermann (1964 & 1965)

New Subscriber(s): Don Zimmermann
Email Address is: donzimmermann@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Manitowoc, WI

Car(s) owned: 1964 Crown Coupe - Light Metalic Torquoise w/ black vinyl top
1965 Crown Convertble - Dark Torquoise with white top and white leather

Self-Introduction: I have owner the '65 convert since 1975. During that time
I have redone the leather interior, replaced the top and redid the paint.
The car has 59000 original miles and  I am the second owner.