Gorgeous '67 cornering lens reproductions!

Gorgeous '67 cornering lens reproductions!

Thanks for the glowing, and unpaid (grin) testimonial,
Tim.  I'm glad you like the new lenses; I know there's
at least one other IML member out there who's
purchesed a set from me, too.

If anyone else is interested, I still have a few pairs
left.  They are $175 per pair, or $100 for a single
lense, and shipping (insured) is $10 anywhere in the
lower 48 states.  I'll do international too, at-cost.

By the way, if anyone buys just one lens, and then
realizes that the other, old lens just looks out of
place compared with the fresh new one, I'll sell them
the 'mate' for $75.  But, I still need $10 for
shipping.

Incidentally, Silver (my own '67) will be at Carlisle
come July, sporting a fresh new pair of these lenses.
I'll also have a few extra pairs with me, in case
anyone wants to get some there.

--Mike Pittinaro