76 NYB Instruments Not Working

OK, so I'm looking for the easy way out on this one.  What's the list for if
not to share knowledge with someone who doesn't have that experience yet.
I'm sure I could figure this out given enough time but I though, why not
just ask.

I got my "new" 76 NYB yesterday and it is in sad shape.  Without going into
all the gory details, I'll list what does and doesn't work and see if anyone
can fine a pattern and help with the diagnosis.

NOT WORKING:
Temp, Alt, Fuel guages.  The red LEDs in them are not working either.
Instrument panel lamps.  The one in the headlight switch works when you open
the door.
Horn.
Both power seats.
Front right and left rear power windows.
Electrically heated rear window (defogger).
Dome light.  Light in right sail panel works but left one does not.  Map
light comes on when door is opened (as it should)
Lights in illuminated mirror in right sun visor.
Heater fan.

WORKING:
Headlights.
Healight doors
Wipers.
Winshield washer
Driver's door and right rear power windows.
Power locks.

I replaced the headlight switch with a new one as they are often
troublesome.  All fuses look fine.  I could not see any connectors
disconnected under the dash.  Does all this stuff add up to something that
makes sence to anyone?  Thanks for any help at all.

Brad Hogg
Winnipeg, Manitoba
http://www.nybclub.org/bradhogg/index.htm
1978 Chrysler Newport 4-door Hard Top
1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4-door Hard Top
1976 Chrysler Town & COuntry 9 Passenger Station Wagon <--parts
1968 Chrysler Newport Custom 4-door Sedan