Treating rusty metal

For any IML'er that is thinking of treating the rusty metal of their
Imperial with POR-15, I would invite them to check out this website
http://www.zerorust.com/.

Though I haven't tried this stuff yet, on the underside of my 67,  it comes
HIGHLY recommended,and is supposedly much safer to use than POR-15.
 ZeroRust is actually supposed to out preformed POR-15 in a heads up test.
Has anyone tried ,or heard of this stuff ?
 I remember reading that "Skinned Knuckles "restoration magazine tested  and
rated all  rust converter products on the market.
 Did they rate  this product?.
  Of course I have no affiliation ,or financial interest whatsoever in
ZeroRust.
                                     Clay Smith  67 Crown Coupe