George Merrick's Parts

>From: HemiDriver@xxxxxxx
>
>Allow me to say a few words about George Merrick. George is an EXCELLENT
>source for parts. He is HONEST, PROMPT, knows his stuff, gives you value for
>the dollar, and is thoughtful.

I've had good dealings with George too, and am glad to see that
he's joined this mailing list!  To add to the praise above: I've
been impressed with his printed lists of the parts he has available,
with good, candid descriptions and part numbers.

Here's his professional contact info:

      George Merrick
      3090 NE 27th St.
      Bend, OR. 97701