----Original Message Follows----
From: Imperial59crown@xxxxxxx

<snip>

I do have a question for the list,
since I plan on removing the center hub of the Flightsweep deck, and sanding
to remove any rust which is there, which I know there is, but I was
wondering
what the best thing is to treat the metal to prevent rust build up in the
future, besides a good coat of paint.

<snip>

Thanks, Bill '59 Crown

<delete footer...another will appear anyway,but at least there is not a
whole bunch of em!>