tntlucat@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2002 3:33 PM
To: Roger Cooper
Subject: Re: IML: 69 Imperial Sedan

Hi Roger,
I'm a little confused, what is the difference between a
sedan and a hardtop? I thought a sedan was a 4 door, and
a hardtop was just a painted roof, not vinyl or
convertible have a 4door with a vinyl roof.
Also, I have an electrical situation with my turn signals
and headlights. Sometimes when I use my turn signal L or
R,but always when the headlights are on, the indicator on
the fender stops blinking and stays on steady. And from
the rear when you look at the lights blink, they appear
sluggish and uneven, but still sequential. I did just
tighten the grounds on the signal falsher and motor in
the trunk, but now me thinks its either in the turn
signal switch or in a relay or something under the dash.
I also seem to get this buzzing sound from behind the
left kick panel just above the parking brake when the
headlights are on.
Any ideas how to rid the vehicle of its poltergeist?

Thanks,
T.L.
> I f you have a 69 Imperial sedan not hard top they are
rare other than mine