Valvle burnt

i'm need to replave my valve that burnt but i don't know what its called,
it something that has like two or three hoses going into it,  its some sort
of diafrpam thing,  is anyone knows what i'm talking about,  let me know,
it has something to do with the catalitic converter and its the second time
it burnt,  please let me know hwat i can do about this.