Carlisle info wanted

Hi all that are going to Carlisle,

I registered my car.  Now I need some info.  I was planning on driving down
and showing my car.  However, am I going to be able to get off the show field
at night to go to the motel?  I guess the question is, once the car is there
am I stuck?

I have never been to any Carlisle show before, so any info anyone has would
be appreciated.  (Is the traffic horrendous?  Do show cars have a different
entrance?  How early do you have to get there in the morning? Stuff like
that.  )

Thanx!

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx