For you limo lovers, here's a heads up on one

For you limo lovers, here's a heads up on one

Yo, Pinkertonk! Go for it!

Bob

danny owen wrote:

It's a 1954 with a divider window that needs total restoration. It's in New
York state.
Here' the
site:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1836489167
If you are interested, happy bidding.
This is not my car, I just cruised the auctions and it popped up. Wanted
the people that care for Imperials were aware of it.
Danno