Whitewalls AGAIN!!

----- Original Message -----
From: <Imp1983@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 4:20 PM
Subject: IML: Whitewalls AGAIN!!

> Hi all,
>
> Here's a new fly in the ointment regarding
> whitewall widths for 80s Imps.
> I think that would look correct.

The whitewall width on these "Y" series cars was measured in the metric
system. There is data about this in the archives - I sent it there four or
five years ago. I measured mine, and they are 1 5/16", and these are the
correct tires for this car. I think the metric equivalent is something like
25.4825 mm. hope this helps.....................Bob Harris